Research and Public Engagement
- Management and accounting support for applications for national, international and regional funding for research via a prior verification of the relevance and eligibility of costs. This process is carried out in close collaboration with the Centre of Natural Sciences' administration and accountancy services
- Guidance and counseling on funding opportunities for research and innovation
- Administrative support for the definition of research agreements, work for third parties, etc.
- Support for PhD schools and single PhD courses
- Internal census and monitoring of the University's Third Mission: patents, spin-offs, development and public engagement
- Support for the promotion and valorisation of research and the Third Mission
- Coordination of evaluation (e.g. VQR) and quality control (e.g. SUA-RD) procedures